SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 479
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of 1ezmonkey
posted Hide Post

You are the prize your ancestors worked so hard to achive, and you carry inside of you the genes - and therefore the traits - that made them successful.

"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do." --Voltaire-- (1694 - 1778)

Posts: 2044 | Location: Eastern Pa. | Registered: February 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Awesome.

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bourbon goes in and
Knowledge comes out
Picture of majik61
posted Hide Post

----------------------------------Why worry and hurry through life? You can't come out of it alive.

Posts: 186 | Location: Florence SC | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
^^ HA!
I guess this really is somewhat of a "rant"...wth is with people dumping off cats!? Or where the heck are they all coming from? We have had two more take up residence at our place. One is a big black male and he is absolutely beautiful. Another showed up looking like he was on his death bed. Nothing but skin and bones. We didn't think he would even make it. Tim cut a hole in our old grainery and we made them a "cat house" with bales, blankets, etc and keep feed in there for them. Here's the little guy today up getting a chicken liver treat on the deck. You can see he is no longer "skin and bones" Smile We have only had one mouse in the traps since these guys have been around. I be lovin' that!

Posts: 721 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 721 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Posting Drunk
Picture of BeerFox
posted Hide Post
Not a *funny* cat picture, but I always love this shot of Inga, one of the Mount Washington cats who got caught outside when the weather turned up there (as it so often does):

And then we have:

Posts: 1705 | Location: Hipsterville, MA | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28756 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Anti-gravity cat stuck to the bottom of the table is awesome. LOL

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:
^^ HA!
I guess this really is somewhat of a "rant"...wth is with people dumping off cats!? Or where the heck are they all coming from? We have had two more take up residence at our place. One is a big black male and he is absolutely beautiful. Another showed up looking like he was on his death bed. Nothing but skin and bones. We didn't think he would even make it. Tim cut a hole in our old grainery and we made them a "cat house" with bales, blankets, etc and keep feed in there for them. Here's the little guy today up getting a chicken liver treat on the deck. You can see he is no longer "skin and bones" Smile We have only had one mouse in the traps since these guys have been around. I be lovin' that!

Awesome job!

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Posting Drunk
Picture of BeerFox
posted Hide Post
Also, another personal story about people dumping cats. Our Russian Blue adopted us after his previous owners dumped him. Apparently, they didn't want to pay the monthly $20 pet deposit where we were living, and it was easier to just heave him out the door than cough up the money.

So, now he runs the house - as others in the thread with Blues have pointed out, they tend to be lovable shitheads, and he is no exception Wink Our poor old tabby still doesn't know what hit her.

Posts: 1705 | Location: Hipsterville, MA | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3066 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aces an Eights
Picture of SC_Mike
posted Hide Post
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6875213568/h5827237F/

______________________________V_____________________________

Pugnabo liber maneat.

Posts: 11378 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeerFox:
Also, another personal story about people dumping cats. Our Russian Blue adopted us after his previous owners dumped him...

So, now he runs the house...Our poor old tabby still doesn't know what hit her.

Thanks for taking him in. There are two or three strays (dumplings, as I call them) in the neighborhood that I'm feeding when I see them. I can't bring them in because my one remaining indoor cat is too old and sick to adjust, and the shelters are full.

You're good people!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9386 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stirek:
Awesome job!

Thank You, Sir! I love the animals
Smile

THE Eludium Q-36
Explosive Space
Modulator
Picture of Growler67
posted Hide Post

Practice does NOT make perfect. Perfection is an Ideal and thus cannot exist in the real world. To seek perfection is to set yourself up for failure. Instead, strive for Excellence. Excellence is an attainable goal -Coach George Yamamoto, Mililani High School, RIP

Posts: 9699 | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
The top one is buy Chad Carpenter, does the "Tundra" comics, I've met him numerous times, funny guy.

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post