SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Ollie, our ~6-7 year old rescue, taking a break from helping me grill salmon tonight.

Then getting too close to smelling the flowers:

Posts: 2471 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Doxies is so beautiful Smile

Thank you for allowing Ollie to adopt you Wink

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor Frown (Go away, Wayne!!! )

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4052 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Doxies is so beautiful Smile

Thank you for allowing Ollie to adopt you Wink

Thank you and so true. He was found on the streets of Columbus OH and we met his foster Mom in Louisville KY for the transfer just this past March.

He rode on my lap the whole way home back to St. Louis and has become my shadow.

Posts: 2471 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Wonderful. It was meant to be.

The greatest thing i learnt from fostering is that God puts them where they are supposed to be.

You and Ollie were meant to be together.

Smile

Frank

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 4052 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM

Posts: 9749 | Location: Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Daughter says "They're not dangerous if they're raised right. The dog's not bad either..."

Razz Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 12668 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Kids took me and the husky camping for my birthday today.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6681 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Great photo. Your pup's ears say "swim time"!!!!

Posts: 12426 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm seeing that dog doing a Dukes Of Hazzard number off the end of that pier. YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAWWWWWWWW! Big Grin

Posts: 6012 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Wasn't this in a James Bond movie once? Yeah, The Man with the Golden Retriever. Big Grin

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 13623 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
The one where Sheriff Culpepper makes an encore appearance?

Wink

Frank

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 13623 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Dexter, after a recent haircut:

Posts: 25344 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post