SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12212 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:

Looking content. Nice that you took the other dog in. Blueberry and ?? Raspberry maybe? Wink

Posts: 10507 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Thanks. She an awesome dog. Not very smart but she makes up for it by being so sweet. Best move we’ve made in a long time.

Posts: 12212 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10507 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
My girls, Luna and Bonnie. 14 and 15 now.

Posts: 526 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Our sweet new girl Freida.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 28327 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post