SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Our new Irish Wolfhound puppy, Wynsom, getting treats along with our other two dogs. She is now 5 months old. The adult Wolfhound is a remarkable (for breeds that size) 12½ years old. The third dog is a Greyhound rescue, about 50% Greyhound and the remainder unknown. She is ~13-14 years old. The picture distorts the sizes a bit. When Wynsom stands up, she is shoulder to shoulder with the Greyhound.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10777 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Can you guess what Ollie is thirsty for?

Posts: 3695 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3454 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Granddog Crichton and his son, great-granddog Dargo (Yup, daughter is a Farscape fan...)

Dargo helping me weed the flowerbed.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15174 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Meet the (soon to be) newest member of our family

Roman

If all goes as planned, we will be picking him up on the 12th. I had a heckuva time battling the Mrs. on fru foo names but our daughter was on my side and we overcame

Posts: 5290 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Roman is a good looking pup.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Forgive me if this snap has already been posted. I came across it today and thought it was very clever editing!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You do realize that after posting a pic of Roman, we'll need to see him more often. Big Grin .

Posts: 9103 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
You do realize that after posting a pic of Roman, we'll need to see him more often. Big Grin .

Of course, each time in a different place - after all, he will be "roaming"

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, you'll get tired of my pics. I am getting really excited to see him in person

Posts: 5290 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
That last picture: "What'r you looking at Willis?"

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27805 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I get to meet him tonight, can't wait

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^how exciting you finally get to meet.

Posts: 3695 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
We got him home late Thursday after missing our first flight. Little fella held his bladder for about four hours and slept the whole flight without the use of any sedatives. I was impressed.

He has tons of personality for an 8 week old. Crate training took no time and he is catching on to potty training well

Now we have to work on that other ear Smile

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Very handsome!

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, now, that's about a 9.8 on the cuteness scale

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet little pup.

Posts: 9103 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I think he's a keeper.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Getting him used to his harness and his first trip out to Petsmart, he was a super star, everyone wanted his autograph

It was recommended that we give him a calcium boost to help his ear go upright, he gets a little cottage cheese or plain yogurt in his food twice a day