SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
This morning's sunrise from our back yard.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Poor guy got trapped in our screened in porch. I was able to catch him and let him fly away.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
SIGnified is that the Hood Canal?

One body of water over, to the east; Puget Sound. All shipping traffic southbound has to pass by this point.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mdblanton, that is pretty cool. Nice looking little fella.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
mdblanton, that is pretty cool. Nice looking little fella.

They are a lot of fun to watch. My sister sent me a video of almost 30 of them swarming between the five feeders in her yard. I may have to send her a helmet and safety glasses Wink.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
These are from a few days ago, no chance I'd be able to get anything like this right now with everything on fire. Once again, just pointing the camera uppish and letting it go results in Orion, and the Orion Nebula.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
A bit of Moon
Samsung S22 - 30x zoom

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15148 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3996 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3996 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

The pic doesn't do it justice Frown the pinkish showing was closer to orange.

God bless America.

Posts: 13420 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3387 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, UTsig. Why such a wide road in pic two?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Wow. Another moon shot. I'd say you have them down.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Beautiful, UTsig. Why such a wide road in pic two?

It's the perspective, it's wide enough for a stock truck carrying cattle or sheep can pass another! Those trucks haul a$$, I hate coming up on them they don't slow one bit.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3387 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Wow. Another moon shot. I'd say you have them down.

Sometimes, when the sky decides to cooperate, like tonight. Pretty soon they'll be far and few between.

quote:

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post