SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post
Got a new cellphone and wanted to see how well it worked in low light and its dynamic range, etc.

Pretty pleased with it.

And, oh, it was a great dinner, too!

Posts: 647 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of normamag
posted Hide Post

Posts: 117 | Location: reno | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hey Man,
Nice Shot
Picture of Herbg22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leftnose:
Got a new cellphone and wanted to see how well it worked in low light and its dynamic range, etc.

Pretty pleased with it.

And, oh, it was a great dinner, too!

Please tell me you got the shrimp cocktail appetizer? It's sooo good.

"Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself."

Posts: 13124 | Location: Chicago | Registered: June 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The journey is
the destination.
Picture of newcatwalt
posted Hide Post
Back in '60 & '61 my Dad was stationed in Seoul, Korea with KMAG (Korean Military Advisory Group). I was fortunate that he was able to bring the whole family with him and to experience this "snapshot" of Korean history. Being only 10 or 11 at the time I had a great time. One of the things I did to pass the time was to go around asking GIs for their crests to add to my collection. One of them gave me this badge. It measures l.5" wide by 2.125" high. I didn't realize it then but it must have been one of the French Legionnaires stationed there at the time. I've always treasured this badge - even to this day. I thought I'd share it with you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: newcatwalt,

-------------------------------------------
Life is tough... it's tougher if you're stupid.

Posts: 982 | Location: Las Vegas / Henderson, NV | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leftnose
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herbg22:
Please tell me you got the shrimp cocktail appetizer? It's sooo good.

Of course! Wouldn't go there without eating that!

Posts: 647 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Tonight's sunset, Olympus E-M1 and 12-40mm PRO

Sunset by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I haven't paid much attention to this thread in ages, but in just 5min of looking tonight I have to say there are many fantastic photos of many interesting subjects by several members.

thanks for sharing.

I'll stop slacking and contribute sometimes.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3095 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of normamag
posted Hide Post

Posts: 117 | Location: reno | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7 Mary 4
Picture of imprezaguy02
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheGreatGonzo:

AMAZING.

Posts: 8122 | Registered: March 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imprezaguy02:
quote:
Originally posted by TheGreatGonzo:

N
AMAZING.

Thank you, sir.
Gonzo

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3095 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
In the Outer Banks for the week. First day here. Phone pic from the beach.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16402 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sky this evening:

Evening, May 3, 2014 by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

Evening, May 3, 2014 by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3485 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Met some friends for breakfast this morning, like every Sunday, and another bud was showing his new ride. That makes 6 out of 10 of us with Goldwings. It's driving me crazy!

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Spring in the back yard.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Another sunset?! by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3485 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Stormy evening by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$