SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheGreatGonzo:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
You get some cool images Gonzo. Is that little action guy set up by you for each shot?

Yep. I'm pleased to introduce to you..."Colt Arrowhead...Action Photographer!". Big Grin

I found it to be a very entertaining project in perspective and I plan to continue his adventures in various environments.

awesome job,,

he deserves his own thread

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10434 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post
quote:
I found it to be a very entertaining project in perspective and I plan to continue his adventures in various environments.

Duke Nukem ?!!

sorry, could not resist Smile

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7 Mary 4
Picture of imprezaguy02
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8122 | Registered: March 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, while looking through a junk closet for something else, I found something I'd been looking for for a long time--my Nikkor Reflex 500mm f/8 mirror lens! This is a big, heavy lens and built like a tank (although it's only 6" long). I wanted to see if it would work on a DSLR, so I mounted it on my Nikon D7000 yesterday evening around Sunset and tried it out. Here are a couple of photos:

These were just test shots, I used manual focus and aperture priority and did not attempt to improve exposure. The pictures were handheld at about 100th of a second, at subjects about half a block away. They're not great, by any means. but I think they do prove that the lens will be able to be used on that camera.

(Sorry about the big pics--I didn't want to reduce them for this purpose. I normally do so.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Cars & Coffee

Posts: 4040 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Used my camera to take a pic of my other camera...

image by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10948 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6489 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A squirrel monkeying around by the_sandman_454, on Flickr

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
This Red & White Lobster lookin' thingy at my Bank. Whats up with the long tentical feelers?

Posts: 17913 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
had some stuff out the other day, playing with the camera,

not too happy with the outcome, need to practice my arrangement and settings more,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10434 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Beautiful 52 lyman!

Posts: 17913 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Nice, Flash Ninja. I saw the first pic and thought "that HAS to be central TX". Love the bluebonnets!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4040 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of normamag
posted Hide Post

Posts: 117 | Location: reno | Registered: September 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of level Joe
posted Hide Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conflict is the root of civilization.

Posts: 226 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
This Red & White Lobster lookin' thingy at my Bank. Whats up with the long tentical feelers?

Those are shrimp a salt water variety They look to be Banded Coral Shrimp.

Dave

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thank you, their tank changes every couple weeks. This little guy has very long arms, if you will and the claws are way out on the ends. Hes got some reach.