SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 146 147 148 149
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4177 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
^^^ awesome pic Cool

Posts: 23186 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Both were taken with my iPhone 8.

Posts: 4177 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3642 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5014 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Very nice, drabfour. I’m not sure why exactly it appeals to me, maybe because it reminds me of the classic era of photography in the early 20th century. Except for the loss of the gold of the sun, it would look good in black and white—which it almost is anyway.

But it’s good to see a little more variety here. Smile

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47655 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 5014 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Plain and simple two thumbs UP!!!!

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2401 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
On The Ramp Kuwait 2008

Just An Ilyushin Il-76 KUWAIT 2008 by Scopophobia, on Flickr

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Posts: 2401 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
STOP puppy mills and Prosecute the owners of them STOP the sale of Exotics!!! by Scopophobia, on Flickr

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
I should frame it. by Scopophobia, on Flickr

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
SIG 226R DA/SA
SIG 938 SAS SAO

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
We visit Cedar Breaks N.M several times a year. They just opened a new visitor's center, a big upgrade from the old one. Nice to be at 10,000 ft and 61° while it's 98° at home 50 miles away.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3454 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
This AM

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
On The Ramp Kuwait 2008

Saw one of these, or it's larger derivative, leaving IAH, definitely seemed a 'dirty' plane, dark trails behind the engines.
Might've been an AN-124

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15966 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
My Wife took this a cpl days ago

Posts: 1622 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9400 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post