SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mik3ymomo:
Wolves

Where did you take your Wolves photo?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
TheGreatGonzo, that is one gorgeous Harley! (Nice pictures of it, too!)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Dinner.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's some nice glass to be collecting dust. Why don't you send it my way? I'll clean it right up and put it into service immediately. Big Grin

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Too rainy for a range trip today so I decided to just oil a few pistols.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3485 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

A quick shot of the view out the windshield as we left the mountains this morning.

Posts: 32515 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by Mik3ymomo:
Wolves

Where did you take your Wolves photo?

Lakota Wolf Preserve. If you click on the photo you can see more of them and other stuff I shoot.

Regards,
Mike

Posts: 25 | Registered: February 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
They are some excellent photos Mik3. Hope I can learn to shoot half as good as that.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquilon:
quote:

That's some nice glass to be collecting dust. Why don't you send it my way? I'll clean it right up and put it into service immediately. Big Grin

Aquilon, I cleared the dust from the lens as it was just to see how well my iphone lens resolves. If you are however interested down the road if my life continues on this current trend, I have the camera and 5 "L" series lenses and other gear that I may look for a new home. If you are interested and have your email in your profile I can check back with you at a future date if you'd like?

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post

Spring in Texas by nathan512, on Flickr

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
TheGreatGonzo, that is one gorgeous Harley! (Nice pictures of it, too!)

flashguy

Thanks. While I can lay claim to the photos, the bikes are not mine. I was wandering the Motorcycle Expo with my X100s and the only thing I left with was the images. Big Grin

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3095 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you are interested and have your email in your profile I can check back with you at a future date if you'd like?

Sure. Email in profile. I don't need a new body, but I always keep an eye on local Craigslist and pawn shops for L glass. Drop me a line if you decide to unload any of it.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
"Colt Arrowhead - Adventure Photographer!"

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
You get some cool images Gonzo. Is that little action guy set up by you for each shot?

Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post

----

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post

----

Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Over the holidays, my cousin gave me his vintage Polaroid One Step 600. I hadn't seen one of these in decades. I obtained film online - it's expensive for what it is! It works out to be about $3.00 a pop! The new instant film takes about 30 minutes to develop - the vintage stuff would appear in about 2 minutes, IIRC. I suppose it is kind of cool to see a naturally "Instagrammed" old-school type photo.

Posts: 5586 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
A sign @ the Barber Shop.. Big Grin

Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
You get some cool images Gonzo. Is that little action guy set up by you for each shot?

Yep. I'm pleased to introduce to you..."Colt Arrowhead...Action Photographer!". Big Grin

I found it to be a very entertaining project in perspective and I plan to continue his adventures in various environments.