SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A revival of the Watch thread
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 473
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A revival of the Watch thread Login/Join 
Picture of risingwater
posted Hide Post
My wife was at J.C. Penney's the other day buying some makeup, While I was waiting I was looking at the watches.

Ended up picking this up for about $130

Posts: 831 | Location: Lake Charles, La | Registered: April 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I lubs me some G-Shocks, especially Atomics!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbit712
posted Hide Post
New one for me.

Seiko "Caesar"

Posts: 69 | Location: God forsaken jungle of SW Florida | Registered: November 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
New strap from Greg Stevens Design in Utah. His clients are mostly Panerai owners (look at his gallery and you'll see). I loved the straps Greg made for my Panerai so much, I had him make a couple for my IWC.

Here's one of them, just put on my Big Pilot...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
While not like one of my premium watches (Breitling, Rolex, etc.) it IS my new everyday, non-special occasion, watch:
•No setting •No winders •No batteries •G-Shock tough

Casio EDIFICE (EQW-M1100DC-1A2CR) – Black Label - Multi-Band Atomic Tough Solar Alarm Chronograph
w/SS Link Bracelet

And NO, this watch is NOT being modeled by Fozzie Bear!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of augustus_01
posted Hide Post

Posts: 127 | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All that and a
bag of dicks
posted Hide Post

Posts: 207 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I just picked up my first "real" watch yesterday as a birthday present to myself. I get 40% off Suunto so it was too good a deal to pass up!

I am still learning how to use it, so far so good though. I do want to get a different strap though. This one is too tactical looking for my liking.

Suunto Core in "all black"

getting along well with the other treasures.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prodigal Son
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076: I just picked up my first "real" watch yesterday as a birthday present to myself.

If it doesn't have hands and go "tic-tick-tick-tick," it's NOT a "real" watch!

J/K Happy birthday!

Posts: 656 | Location: Near Seattle, Washington, USA | Registered: March 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I don't hear my new, free to me Nautica branded Timex chrono. Man, there are some nice watches here.

Posts: 3522 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Saw this watch on another Sigforum thread and knew I needed for my stable. Damn I hate this website makes me open my wallet way too often,,,

I have nicer watches but this is hands down after a week my favorite already

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
While not like one of my premium watches (Breitling, Rolex, etc.) it IS my new everyday, non-special occasion, watch:
•No setting •No winders •No batteries •G-Shock tough

Casio EDIFICE (EQW-M1100DC-1A2CR) – Black Label - Multi-Band Atomic Tough Solar Alarm Chronograph
w/SS Link Bracelet

And NO, this watch is NOT being modeled by Fozzie Bear!

I was gonna say a little skin lotion will help clear that up, Nice watch.

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
I really like this watch and my P225 together

Simple yet, elegant...

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Nice Flieger, What name brand?

Prodigal Son
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BrianO:
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7: Nice Flieger, What name brand?

That one was made by Zeno-Watch Basel, of Basel, Switzerland. It's from their "Oversized Pilot" family, and is called the Oversized Navigator.

See: http://www.zeno-watch.ch/en/co...-pilot/8554N-a1.html

Posts: 656 | Location: Near Seattle, Washington, USA | Registered: March 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Exactly BrianO. Its a 47mm watch and it looks huge on my wrist, but it sure is cool.

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do you like your Rangeman? The wife is looking for Christmas ideas? Thoughts?

quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
Saw this watch on another Sigforum thread and knew I needed for my stable. Damn I hate this website makes me open my wallet way too often,,,

Posts: 585 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bordeth:
How do you like your Rangeman? The wife is looking for Christmas ideas? Thoughts?

quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:

Have had it two weeks now, tested all the functions and am really impressed, all the benefits of a G-Shock and a Protrek. This is the First G Shock to have Barometer, Altimeter,Compass and Thermometer. Not a precision instrument but they are all pretty close to readings I have cross checked with other sources. Barometer is really accurate and shows weather changes that are coming. There is a really good video on youtube Pt 1 is 45 minutes and Pt2 is 15 minutes really influenced my decision to buy. Also comes in Olive Green, Grey, Red and Navy Blue and also Negative display, tempted to pickup up the green one also since it is a little cheaper on Amazon.

All that and a
bag of dicks
posted Hide Post
picked this up recently, swiss made
with valjoux 7750 movement

Posts: 207 | Location: Miami, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Earle:
picked this up recently, swiss made
with valjoux 7750 movement

Nice. Mine has the Swiss ETA 2824 movement.