SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    B&W Photo Thread!
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&W Photo Thread! Login/Join 
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post

Me in Vietnam on the left of the first row

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9186 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3991 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
_DSC0565 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My minion taking pics

_DSC0559 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3991 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
My father: 15th Air Force, 485th Bomb Group, stationed in Venosa, Italy in 1944.
He's in the front row, second from the left.

My father-in-law: somewhere in France, 1944.
He's the one sitting on the Jeep at the far right.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16481 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Newf:

Newf, excellent image of roses!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

Newf, excellent image of roses!

Thanks, I take a lot of pics - every now and then one'll turn out ok lol. Rest of you guys in here know what you're at and I enjoy all the posts and pick up a few hints here and there Smile.

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

It seemed like a good idea...
Picture of lude4life
posted Hide Post

-Jay

"Assault is a type of behavior, not a type of hardware." -Alan Korwin

Posts: 2810 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I can't help but feel I'm cheating by just taking a color photo and converting it to B&W thru editing, but here it is. It's one of my luckier iPhone camera snapshots! This idea was from Newf's Guns and Roses thread..

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
I can't help but feel I'm cheating...

With digital cameras, of whatever design - phone or dedicated camera, we're all a little guilty there LOL. Film only shooters have my added respect for what they accomplish! Smile

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
not technically B&W, but i have always loved this pic of my Bigboy. he is guarding the fort in this shot.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3514 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Love our lil river spot
_DSC0894 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

posted Hide Post
JUMP!
_DSC0876 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

posted Hide Post
While at our river spot chilling, a small wedding decided to show up (bride and groom, officiant, and two witnesses). We were getting out of their way when I noticed that the two witnesses that I think were the groom's parents had out camera phones.

I'm not wanting to sound like an asshole or condescending in any way at all, but I felt like the couple was looking great and I happened to be there with my new camera gear. Why settle for only having camera phone memories of this wedding that was on the river? I know camera phones are capable, but I felt offering...

So while we were saying hello and getting out of their way, I kindly offered to take photos for them with the gear I had on me (Sony A7ii with adapted Canon EF 50mm 1.8 STM). They seemed very happy and offered me money which I declined. I sent them some emails and have a few to process.

_DSC0849-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr