SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    B&W Photo Thread!
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&W Photo Thread! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
IMG_1185-2 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IMG_0090 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DSCF0014 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

posted Hide Post
IMG_9964 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

posted Hide Post
IMG_0659 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

posted Hide Post
IMG_0244 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

posted Hide Post
P1020267 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3986 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
Palmetto State Upper, on an American Spirit Arms lower I milled, then built w/Wilson Combat and ALG parts, MOE furniture.

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
I loves my brace of Bullpuppy Shotguns! Hey, even fat ugly shotguns need some love! Your Tavor is Oh So Sweet! The metal picatinny rail is a must if you use a vertical grip on the KSG. I put TANDEMKROSS Super Grip overlays on my forestock on the KSG. I like them so much, I'm going to remove the Hogue Sleeve on the Pistol Grip and put the Super Grip on there too. You get all three in the kit.

https://www.amazon.com/TANDEMK...eywords=kel+tec+grip

quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
AR-15 build top
I found I prefer the MagPul MOE K2 Pistol Grip better than the standard MOE that is on the AR-15. I'm going to replace it with a K2 as well. You can see the difference as the KWA has the K2 MOE grip. Much easier on my wrist & carpal tunnel! I know, embrace the suck right?

KWA AirSoft M4A1 Gas Blowback Carbine bottom

Oh yeah, the can on the AirSoft carbine is a tracer unit. It lights up glow BB's and is a hoot shooting full auto at night.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: George85019,

NO SIGnature

Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! I've got a shipmate that lives is Scottsdale. When i was a boy, my dad got Arizona Highways magazine. Loved those color pictures of that beautiful state. I'm so jealous you live that close to ASA Z06!

I was 10 minutes from my best friends range and pro shop. Used to hang out there all the time, to shoot and shoot the shit. There were three 300 yard ranges there, I'd shoot SASS CAS there as well. Owner was same age as me, both Vietnam combat vets, he was special forces though. Sadly, he passed away from a sudden heart attack 5 years ago just before Christmas. He was brooming off snow on the sidewalk at the house. Dead before he hit the ground, still holding the broom. Shocked everyone. He was NRA instructor, and qualified our local sheriff's, LEO's and SWAT at the range too. I don't think it will ever be the same now he's gone. The range land was sold to a military contractor that is huge in our neck of the woods in rural Ohio. Great memories though!

quote:

NO SIGnature

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thanks George for the kind words. The fatty shotties do have a lot to love. AZ is great for gun folks. Equally close to me is Dillon Precision, and not far up the road is Robar and McMillan.

It is very sad when we lose a close friend, especially one with like interests and backgrounds. My good friend was a VN vet and died 2 days shy of his 60th birthday. His birthday was Dec. 7th and he died of a massive heart attack. That was eight years ago and still miss his great friendship.

Take care. -Bill

Posts: 3986 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss as well Bill. Friends like that cannot be replaced.
My dad was the last man standing of his 907 Signal Company reunions from WWII. Our group does the reunions too. I was one of the youngest, and as time goes by and they are passing away, I hope I'm not the last one to go. Dad got letters from all the widows, till he outlived most of them. That is the hardest part of a long life I think, all the loss you must endure as your friends, classmates, family and band of brothers pass. My buddy Pete was 59 when he passed. Dad lived to be 89. Late in life he was lonely after mom passed. I looked after him, and Betty too. He would sarcastically say "life CAN be beautiful", I would comment, it sure doesn't seem to get any easier with age, but there is only one alternative. He always got a pick me up when Betty came to visit with me. He loved the little children as well, always his favorites right to the end.
I love Dillon Precision! I've got an XL650 with all the bells and fail safes. Look forward to The Blue Press each month. They are great folks there. I buggered up my auto shell loader when I first got the press. It was my mistake, I missed a cracked casing, and it of course got mangled. They sent me the small parts that got damaged, no charge. I feel the rim of all casing now. I've found I can feel a crack I may not even see. Of course in SASS we shoot them till they crack with such light loads, no troubles.
My shipmate Denny loves AZ too. He was from Pittsburgh, and moved there around 1974 when we got out of Uncle Sam's canoe club. He still haunts all the great gun places. He has MS, so not as active as once was, but he still has his guns and still shoots on his good days when he can. Like me, he's paying it forward for his kids and grand kids, and in our case even great grand kids. I have been blessed in so many ways in my life. I'm feeling hopeful about the future for the young ones in the family, for the first time in a long time now. All the best in the New Year. George

quote:
Thanks George for the kind words. The fatty shotties do have a lot to love. AZ is great for gun folks. Equally close to me is Dillon Precision, and not far up the road is Robar and McMillan.

It is very sad when we lose a close friend, especially one with like interests and backgrounds. My good friend was a VN vet and died 2 days shy of his 60th birthday. His birthday was Dec. 7th and he died of a massive heart attack. That was eight years ago and still miss his great friendship.

Take care. -Bill

NO SIGnature

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IMG_2441-4 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post

NO SIGnature

posted Hide Post
Merciers
IMG_2509 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3512 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post