SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vero8:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
The expression on the face of the little one on the right just cracks me up!

---------------------------
I am blessed to have a lot of good friends, and they have a lot of kids. Funny thing is the baby is named after me(middle name), but she always looks at me like I owe her money, unless I have dried banana chips. In which case I'm lucky to go home with all my fingers Big Grin

That's awesome!

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
A man with lots of good friends is a rich man!

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amc:
quote:
quote:

I am blessed to have a lot of good friends, and they have a lot of kids. Funny thing is the baby is named after me(middle name), but she always looks at me like I owe her money, unless I have dried banana chips. In which case I'm lucky to go home with all my fingers Big Grin

That's awesome!

You should close her crate door when she's not in there, so no one trips over it...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43797 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by amc:
quote:
quote:

That's awesome!

You should close her crate door when she's not in there, so no one trips over it...
I heard that monkeys really, really, like dried banana chips.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30521 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs more cowbell!
Picture of code33
posted Hide Post

Me at my son's school on Halloween.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Oakland, California | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Does he have one of those old dart pistols that looked like a P210? Big Grin

Cool pic. In another 18 years or so, it will make your eyes water a bit. Guaranteed.

I can remember when our oldest was about 17. We got into a rather heated discussion on something and were literally in eachothers faces. Probably not far from blows. My son said something to me that not only stopped me dead in my tracks, but taught me more about being a parent than the previous 17 years combined.

"Do you know how much I look up to you?"

Again...great pic. Thanks for sharing it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: entropy,

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by code33:

Me at my son's school on Halloween.

That is awesome, he is so cute.

But, why are you two coming out of the women's bathroom? Big Grin

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Big Grin (look closely)

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
mmm spiders

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7627 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
mmm spiders

That is evil, I just squashed a fat sucker that looked just like the one that baby is eating; (shivers).

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

From a cruise a few years back

Posts: 5719 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs more cowbell!
Picture of code33
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
Does he have one of those old dart pistols that looked like a P210? Big Grin

Cool pic. In another 18 years or so, it will make your eyes water a bit. Guaranteed.

I can remember when our oldest was about 17. We got into a rather heated discussion on something and were literally in eachothers faces. Probably not far from blows. My son said something to me that not only stopped me dead in my tracks, but taught me more about being a parent than the previous 17 years combined.

"Do you know how much I look up to you?"

Again...great pic. Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you. Yup, there's gonna be a few P210s heading his way someday. Smile

Posts: 1530 | Location: Oakland, California | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Several years ago, but I always liked this picture from a big time anniversary dinner at the French Room at the Adolphus hotel in Dallas and a stay-over in a very nice suite. Jackets required.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Newf....are you from Newfoundland? Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Me and my girls.

Posts: 10822 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
This was taken a couple of weeks ago at an open mic.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
Last week in Florida.

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
A few too many years ago at my Daughter's 16 birthday.

Edited to remove dead photo bucket link

Dove hunting...

I will fix tomorrow...

I don't have anything more recent. Will have to look around and upload.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ArtieS,

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12740 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post
Last fall Archery opening day in Colorado... hopefully the next one will be of an antelope doe this coming fall with my longbow Smile

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 221 | Location: Earth, Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
The people in this photo are not wearing ID tags, so I'll throw in a little information. Names, and some of their attributes, in no particular order -- you'll have to sort them out for yourself. Some of the people may have more than one of the attributes listed below, and some of the attributes may apply to more than one person. Ready? Let's play:
  • Dr. Dan

• A corporate IT director

• Todd Huffman

• A pilot

• Another pilot, who happens to be a "boss" in his county Sheriff Department and is currently the commandant of the department's aviation unit, occasionally flying the fixed wing aircraft, and in charge of a small fleet of helicopters

• 280Nosler

• A college level teacher (I use "teacher" loosely, could cover anything up to and including a full professor or a department head)

• Another college level teacher

• Another college level teacher

• Yet another college level teacher (there may be more than these four, that I don't know about)

• Swain

• A pet store owner

• SigMonkey

• Oat_Action_Man

• Jeff Yarchin, our gracious host at this gathering

• V-Tail

• Another gentleman, who has not yet signed the waiver for full forum membership, although he has participated in multiple activities with forum members

• A PhD

• Another PhD

• A PhD-in-the-making, just about completed the journey

• A very friendly dog
OK, now y'all can play "pin the tail on the donkey" and match up names and attributes. Have fun.

I totally missed this when it was posted. That was a fun day, one of the best in many years. It was great to meet you guys. I need to dig up the pic of Oat dual wielding the pair of Benellis.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post