SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post

Chilling on the porch with a Cain F

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
OK Jeff....Which one are you? Smile Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I'm the guy to the monkey's right. Big Grin

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I spy some other members in that picture.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9669 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
I'm the guy to the monkey's right. Big Grin

The monkey is not a dog.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43797 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been outed.

I'm the guy behind Jeff.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30531 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
That was a fun day of shooting and eating.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Elusive SIGforum members. Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zebulon:
OK Jeff....Which one are you? Smile Zebulon
That's easy. Jeff is the guy standing in front of me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30531 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
You guys are slick...Smile Which one am I? Zeb

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Between games at a soccer tournament last Spring in Hershey, PA -

A favorite family activity! Dressed for about -10 degrees F two winter's ago at Okemo, Vt -

Don't give that little one in the pink jacket too much of a head start, or else she'll beat you to the bottom. And forget about keeping up w/the kid in the Evil Black Jacket!

Rob

Posts: 3462 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
The people in this photo are not wearing ID tags, so I'll throw in a little information. Names, and some of their attributes, in no particular order -- you'll have to sort them out for yourself. Some of the people may have more than one of the attributes listed below, and some of the attributes may apply to more than one person. Ready? Let's play:
  • Dr. Dan

• A corporate IT director

• Todd Huffman

• A pilot

• Another pilot, who happens to be a "boss" in his county Sheriff Department and is currently the commandant of the department's aviation unit, occasionally flying the fixed wing aircraft, and in charge of a small fleet of helicopters

• 280Nosler

• A college level teacher (I use "teacher" loosely, could cover anything up to and including a full professor or a department head)

• Another college level teacher

• Another college level teacher

• Yet another college level teacher (there may be more than these four, that I don't know about)

• Swain

• A pet store owner

• SigMonkey

• Oat_Action_Man

• Jeff Yarchin, our gracious host at this gathering

• V-Tail

• Another gentleman, who has not yet signed the waiver for full forum membership, although he has participated in multiple activities with forum members

• A PhD

• Another PhD

• A PhD-in-the-making, just about completed the journey

• A very friendly dog
OK, now y'all can play "pin the tail on the donkey" and match up names and attributes. Have fun.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
My goodness, you over achievers are so talented, smart, and successful! And I would like to add that all in the picture are true Patriots! Including the K9!
Thanks for sharing with us V-Tail. No doubt those pictured, would be too humble and gracious to post that info themselves.
Great picture, it looks like all were having a great time.
I can only guess that Monkey is as big a hoot in person as he is on the forum! That guy just cracks me up!

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Us at a St. Patty's day hockey game a few years ago:

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:

That is a great picture Bill and Christy!
I liked all the pictures members posted having fun with their kids.

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rbdub474
posted Hide Post
Me with my oldest getting used to the new trigger in her pistol prior to going hot with live rounds:

A pic on a Form 4 from a year earlier when I was still working narcotics Big Grin

Posts: 839 | Location: East Central MO | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
Cool Beans thanks for sharing. What do you use to make your eyes bloodshot when acting as a stoner? Sleep deprivation?

NO SIGnature

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post

My kids and I in February of this year. We went sled riding that day and had a blast!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:

So, which is Bill and which is Christy???

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43797 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post