SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
A slightly less crappy pic than usual (I completely lack the photographer allele)...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wifey and I before we headed downtown for the Halloween parade in Portsmouth last year.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TEN-RINGER
posted Hide Post

WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW, RESISTANCE BECOMES DUTY.

-THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posts: 347 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
How did you play, mttaylor1066?

That is the one golf place I really want to see.

I shot a 92... not my best score but without a doubt it was the best day of golf I ever had.

We had caddies and that made all the difference.

Best memory: standing on the "Road Hole" tee, caddie hands me the driver and he says:

"See that missing shingle on the shed on the left? Aim over that. Swing easy."

For once, I did swing easy... and when I looked up it was sailing right over that shingle. Landed in the middle of the fairway.

Never happier with a shot in my life. Eventually bogeyed the hole... but the caddie told me on the way to the 18th tee: "Bogey is a good score there."

It certainly is.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1600 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mttaylor1066:

I shot a 92... not my best score but without a doubt it was the best day of golf I ever had.

We had caddies and that made all the difference.

Best memory: standing on the "Road Hole" tee, caddie hands me the driver and he says:

"See that missing shingle on the shed on the left? Aim over that. Swing easy."

For once, I did swing easy... and when I looked up it was sailing right over that shingle. Landed in the middle of the fairway.

Never happier with a shot in my life. Eventually bogeyed the hole... but the caddie told me on the way to the 18th tee: "Bogey is a good score there."

It certainly is.

Very nice.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Me and my buddy. Razz

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post

Assuming that the link holds, at a Bad Brains concert, Munich FRG, May 1983.

https://youtu.be/5ya_OHw5Qyc

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mr kablammo,

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1986 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Liberty, Freedom,
Rights...and GunFire!
Picture of GunFire
posted Hide Post
Taken about 3 years ago. Haven't changed except no longer sport the whiskers.

Posts: 1721 | Location: Spetsnaz 2/9/2006, then GunFire --> > > | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TEN-RINGER:

Chapel of Memories...Hail State! Love it!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Good thread - bumping to keep active.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nilsjohan:
Me wtih a friend's dog.

Handsome dog. (You're not too bad, either.) Cool

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
Couple of years ago, with my all time favorite car....that I rode to the show in, and got to ride in the car parade in Olde Towne. Friends with the owner.

Today, up at the gun range for the monthly meeting.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Just stumbled across these gems again. These two were from a photoshoot at my previous job.

messing around, having a nerf war from multiple hundred thousand dollar cars (they were shop cars, no customer cars were used in the nerf war). I was driver, co-worker was side gunner.

and one from two weeks ago at the range

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Any newbies want to post?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Any newbies want to post?

You first, n00b

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Me and my better half in Cancun a few years ago.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
this is last week in the shop. not happy with the cold snap in AL.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
this is last week in the shop. not happy with the cold snap in AL.

dozer

Yes, most unpleasant. What happened to our winter/summer?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post