SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Blood & Treasure - CBS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blood & Treasure - CBS Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted
Anyone watch this one? It's a CBS series, but I've been watching on Amazon Prime. I am halfway through the first (and only so far) season. It's a mix between Indiana Jones and Da Vinci Code. I started watching it because Sofia Pernas but I actually started enjoying it after a few episodes. I read that it got renewed for a second season.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched it. It was fun. It reminded me of the various series that hit TV right after the first Indiana Jones movie.

Posts: 630 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I loved Tales of the Gold Monkey as a kid because of the seaplane.

Then again, I liked Riptide and Hardcastle & McCormick for similar reasons.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post