SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    A movie scene that you love. Why?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A movie scene that you love. Why? Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Cat Ballou, Lee Marvin sleeping on his horse. The horse has the front legs crossed, leaning on a wall. It is droll.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5967 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

What's not to like,
A . The handsomest actor , ever.
B. Who can also act.
C. It's a western
D. It's a western with ! Comedy.
E. Great camera work.
F. And the 2nd handsomest guy in movies.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54703 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I like the two scenes in The Shining (1980) where Jack Torrance has talks with Delbert Grady. First in the bathroom and later when locked in the pantry. The expressions on Jack's face and the dialog are just classic. It's one movie I'll never get tired of. I don't know how to post clips, maybe someone else can.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9370 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Attention to detail can be a handy life skill.

Posts: 3526 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
The scene in City of Angels where the angels go to the beach to listen to the sunrise.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
I like the two scenes in The Shining (1980) where Jack Torrance has talks with Delbert Grady. First in the bathroom and later when locked in the pantry. The expressions on Jack's face and the dialog are just classic. It's one movie I'll never get tired of. I don't know how to post clips, maybe someone else can.

Posts: 3600 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, way too many, but this one to me is just amazing. "My friends...You bow to no one". Truly touching and sums up the entire movies, as the King, knowing that he owed everything to the hobbits, along with his court, bowed down to them.

Q

Posts: 26489 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post