SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Leviathan Falls - Book 9 of the Expanse is due out on...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leviathan Falls - Book 9 of the Expanse is due out on... Login/Join 
posted
October 28 !!! This is per Amazon. No definite date yet for the last season of the streaming show.

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I know what I'm doing that day!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Love the series.
Need to add these to my book list.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh hell yeah!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm jumping into book 1 on a road trip coming up soon. I love the TV series and I'm looking forward to listening to the audiobook.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post