SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Has Anyone Watched The British Series “Ghosts” Or The American Remake?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has Anyone Watched The British Series “Ghosts” Or The American Remake? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It keeps better and better

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54706 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The portrayal of Ben Franklin in the flashbacks is hilarious, we all have made the man into a beloved and larger than life figure but he very well could have been a bit of a douche too in how he scammed Isaac into moving some furniture for him.

Posts: 33884 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Bumping this to update:

CBS will be airing the British (original) Ghosts starting November 16th followed by reruns of American Ghosts Season 2 while I guess they are now finally filming new episodes of Season 3

Posts: 33884 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post