SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I was a captain of industry; feared by men, adored by women!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was a captain of industry; feared by men, adored by women! Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted
Adored! Come on, let's be honest, Lew. You *paid* for the women!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8523 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
CROSS - Something you nail people to.

“Back off big man. It might work with the chicks, but not with me.” Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Have you tried staples?

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Scrape 'em off!"

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The bitch hit me with a toaster!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
All day long I listen to people give me excuses why they can't work. My legs hurt. My back aches. I'm only four. The sooner he learns life isn't handed to him on a silver platter, the better.

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
"I want to see her nipples!"

"But this is a Christmas show".

"Well, Charles Dickens would've wanted to see her nipples then."

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Don't vex me Frank, or I'll fix your mouth so it won't hold soup.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t mind you shooting at me, Frank, but take it easy on the Bacardi!

Posts: 425 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
"Hey, back off big man. That might work with the chicks, but not with me."

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post