SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Really big movie stars that you just didn't "get".
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Really big movie stars that you just didn't "get". Login/Join 
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Wood Allen
Charlie Sheen
Mario Van Peebles

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Meryl Streep

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:
Meryl Streep

Meryl Streep is a first class ass-hole. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. She is however a talented actress. I don't find her particularly good looking but she is able to pull off leading lady parts with acting and on camera present.

On my list I have Tom Cruise . Unlike Streep who overcomes her lack of natural beauty with acting, Cruise overcomes his lack of acting ability with his boyish good looks.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:
Meryl Streep

Meryl Streep is a first class ass-hole. I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. She is however a talented actress. I don't find her particularly good looking but she is able to pull off leading lady parts with acting and on camera present.

On my list I have Tom Cruise . Unlike Streep who overcomes her lack of natural beauty with acting, Cruise overcomes his lack of acting ability with his boyish good looks.

It took three pages to hit on Tom Cruise? He’s number one on my list. I’ve seen a few things I’ve liked him in but he’s not someone that would draw me to a movie because he was in it.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post