SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Really big movie stars that you just didn't "get".
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Really big movie stars that you just didn't "get". Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Kevin Costner - he's really good at playing Kevin Costner...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Dwayne Johnson. Acting skills of a 3 year old.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12640 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Matt... Damon.

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Burt Reynolds (outside of his role in Smokey and the Bandit).

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Dwayne Johnson. Acting skills of a 3 year old.

Somewhat true but he is just a nice/likeable guy to watch. Even in his serious roles, he looks like he is about to break character and laugh.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Jennifer Gardner.

Go back to pushing Credit Cards

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5754 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
William Broderick Crawford (December 9, 1911 – April 26, 1986)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54648 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Highway Patrol and a real heavy in Film Noir. I did not realize he was a big star before the TV show. Not criticizing your choice, bendable.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Ryan Gosling.

Posts: 5303 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Robert Redford

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Richard Dreyfus
Nick Cage
Jack Black

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Jim Carrey

Jack Black

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah
Marlon Brando
Woody Allen
Robert Redford

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm going to go with John Wayne. What is the draw?

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Broderick Crawford was excellent in ‘Born Yesterday’. And ‘All the Kings Men’. And a couple cowboy movies. Especially one where they’re in desert with no water, and Indians coming.

Marlon Brando
Alan Ladd
Van Johnson
Robert Preston

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Sylvester Stallone

Robin Williams.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16705 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cameron Diaz

Posts: 722 | Location: Maine | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marky Mark Walberg, or however you spell it.

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by andronicus:
Marky Mark Walberg, or however you spell it.

he does a great job of playing Marky Mark in every movie he is in

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
James Dean.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post