SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Uh, sorry your seat belt seems to be broken, what do you recommend I do?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Uh, sorry your seat belt seems to be broken, what do you recommend I do? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
I recommend you stop being such a faggot. You’re in the back seat. Jesus.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Do you want me to be honest or do you want me to tell you this is the first time?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
True love is hard to find; sometimes you think you have true love, and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
BLUE! YOU’RE MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Fill it up again! Fill it up again! Once it hits your lips, it's so good!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Tell anyone about this and i'll FUCKING KILL YOU.
I'm kidding, we'll have him back tonight.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Frank here was staring at a white picket fence. Now he's single, he's broke, and has second-degree burns all over his body. And I see a spark in his eye that I haven't seen in fifteen years.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Well, let me be the first to say congratulations to you man; you have one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart man.

Posts: 5027 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Earmuffs!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"I took the restrictor plate off, gave the red dragon a little more juice, but keep that on the DL, it's not exactly street legal."

"Hey, Mike!"

NRA Life Member

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I'm worth $3.5 million that the government knows about...

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10482 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Thats the strongest tranq gun on the market. (or something like that)

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3861 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Because this is a very big idea, my friends. We're talking about a non-exclusive egalitarian brotherhood where community status and, more importantly, age have bearing whatsoever.

I wasn't looking for a girl like that.

Well, Columbus wasn't looking for America, my man, but that turned out to be pretty okay for everyone.

Posts: 14632 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post