SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Run, Hide, Fight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Run, Hide, Fight Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
Has anyone seen the previews for this? Looks pretty good, I guess I’m gonna have to sign up for the Daily Wire temporarily.

https://www.dailywire.com/vide...-hide-fight-infidels


"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
 
Posts: 7509 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Beat ya to it. Wink

I think it's on tomorrow night.


________________________________________________________
It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.
 
Posts: 23110 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Ahh, my apologies! I’ll be watching though!!


"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
 
Posts: 7509 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, it wasn't worth the $15 IMO.


________________________________________________________
It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.
 
Posts: 23110 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Run, Hide, Fight

© SIGforum 2026