SIGforum
Run, Hide, Fight

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/8050081225

September 15, 2026, 10:02 AM
dry-fly
Run, Hide, Fight
Has anyone seen the previews for this? Looks pretty good, I guess I’m gonna have to sign up for the Daily Wire temporarily.

https://www.dailywire.com/vide...-hide-fight-infidels


"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
September 15, 2026, 05:42 PM
Gustofer
Beat ya to it. Wink

I think it's on tomorrow night.


________________________________________________________
It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.
September 15, 2026, 10:03 PM
dry-fly
Ahh, my apologies! I’ll be watching though!!


"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
September 17, 2026, 08:28 PM
Gustofer
Unfortunately, it wasn't worth the $15 IMO.


________________________________________________________
It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.