SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What Is Your Favorite "Series"
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is Your Favorite "Series" Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Justified
'New' Battlestar Galactica
The Expanse

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16172 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Jag
Chuck
Miami Vice
I Spy

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2071 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
life on mars
ashes to ashes
River
luther

ST:TOS

many many ohters

FWIW, I was watching Space 1999 last weekend while down wiht the Covid, and I remember liking that show as a kid,

it's pretty far out (as in hippy like) to me now,,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10407 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
X Files and Trailer Park Boys

Posts: 2066 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
In no particular order these are the series that get watched again on the regular around here:

X Files
Fringe
Eureka
Warehouse 13
Justified
Fargo
The Expanse
Archer
Rick and Morty

Posts: 7484 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Babylon 5, without question.

Lost was really good too. I skipped it when it first came out because the ads made it sound too much like Survivor, which was popular at the time but IMO one of the stupidest shows ever (like any of the other "reality" shows). Years later I had heard people talking about it and they made it sound interesting, so when it showed up in syndication I started watching it. Yeah, it was very good. The finale was a little weird and IMO anti-climatic, but I suppose what else could they have done to tie it all up?

When I was a kid I never missed any of the Jacques Cousteau shows when they came on.

Stargate SG-1 was a favorite until they got into the Ori arc. The other spinoffs, not so much. The closer "movie", Continuuum, was really good (I'm a sucker for time-travel and alternate-timeline stories - Yesterday's Enterprise was my favorite ST-TNG episode).

Posts: 7241 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
In no particular order, my favorite three are:
Miami Vice
Justified

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Drama
Justified
Band of Brothers

Comedy
Seinfeld
Rules of Engagement

Going waaay back
Miami Vice
Hill Street Blues
Tour of Duty

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sopranos
Simpsons
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
The X-Files
The Shield
The Wire

Posts: 787 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
… Chuck. …
Ah, a man of fine taste and high society.

Posts: 45323 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Curb your enthusiasm or The Office

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1fnzcAFy8d8" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Longest run of any of the Doctors. Scouser, but you'd never know it from his speaking voice on the show. Tom Baker is 87 years young now - makes me feel old.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3427 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Well......

The Wire (big fan of Omar)
Justified (big fan of Art)
The Office (big fan of.....Kevin “you thought I was retarded” Malone)
Original Magnum PI
The Unit
SEAL Team
Simon and Simon
Miami Vice

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37071 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Star Trek TNG and DS9
Breaking Bad
Babylon 5

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17236 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Sopranos
NYPD Blue
True Detective Season 1
Battlestar Galactica Reboot
LOST

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
The Shield
Justified
The Killing
The Office
News Radio
Wings
Intelligence (Canadian)
Likely Suspects
Seinfeld
True Detective, except season 3 was awful
Murphy's Law
The Wire

I'm sure there are a few I'm forgetting.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AUTiger89,

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6020 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Rockford Files

Posts: 602 | Location: NW Pa. USA | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn! I just read the post by Mark60 about OZARK coming to Netflix on Jan 21, I completely forgot about that series and would have to put it towards the top on my list. I also haven't seen Blacklist mentioned, although the latest season has been less than stellar according to those on the forum, it was decent for the first few seasons.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
BJ and the bear. It doesn’t get better than a trucker and his pet chimp.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12556 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
You guys have covered all my favs save one...

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post