SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What Is Your Favorite "Series"
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Is Your Favorite "Series" Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Many of the ones already listed.

I was also a fan of Rome on HBO.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Deadwood. Ian McShane is almost a force of nature.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Farscape

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Northern Exposure

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Longmire

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Put me down for "The Shield"

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Soldier of Fortune, Inc. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118469/

Combat!
Tom Corbett, Space Cadet

Currently, NCIS: Los Angeles
Hawai'i Five-O (recent version)

The old Strike Back was good, but the newer version is too vague and emasculated for me.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
My top 3....

NYPD Blue
The West Wing
The Shield

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
MASH
Battel Star Galactica reboot
X-files
As a kid Gilligans island

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Longmire
Breaking Bad

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Nip/Tuck

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peaky Blinders
Sopranos
Breaking Bad
The Wire

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
NOBODY even mentioned Killing Eve? Shame on you. I thought it was excellent.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Schitt's Creek
NYPD Blue
The West Wing
The Shield
Last Man Standing - old Mandy

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After watching so many garbage shows lately I was thinking about the last great show I watched:

The Americans.

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
allow me to be the odd one, but my favorite tv series is "The Last of the Summer Wine". british series that ran for 37 seasons, i think. Compo lives!

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jam0
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
allow me to be the odd one, but my favorite tv series is "The Last of the Summer Wine". british series that ran for 37 seasons, i think. Compo lives!

dozer
Yes, it was 37: 1973-2010. It's great comedy. I enjoy Clegg's quips with Foggy as well as Compo.

Posts: 20 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In addition to those mentioned above, I'll add Rescue Me.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lovejoy

Ian McShane in that was great

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorites was "BOARDWALK EMPIRE"

Right now, I have been watching "THE GREAT". It has me reading Robert Massie's biography of Catherine the Great.

Posts: 974 | Location: Confluence of Mississippi & Ohio Rivers | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post