SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Night Manager on Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night Manager on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
posted
Anyone else seen this? Six part series. Only a couple episodes in so far but enjoying it. British show.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
It's been awhile but I think I enjoyed that considerably.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was great

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Good story, good acting, and a few beautiful and interesting locations!

Ive checked out library DVDs and watched it twice on separate viewings. Very enjoyable and well worth the viewing time. I'll probably add it to my DVD collection at some point.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Certainly worth a watch.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Great series, have watched it a couple times.
Laurie makes a great villain.

I remember it being referred to as Hiddleston's Bond audition tape.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Recently watched. Hiddleston and Laurie were great.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

Likewise.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

Likewise.

Me three

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Great miniseries. Here's another thread from 3 years ago:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/1840019054

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Saw it when it came out. I thought at the time that it was Hiddleston's audition to be the next James Bond.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
it was very well done. It is a John LeCarre story. Glad you found it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
I also saw it when it originally aired. Excellent show.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I enjoyed that show.

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update of sorts-

Finished the series the other night, really enjoyed it. Shame it was only six episodes but the plot didn't really lend itself to a longer season or a second one I guess. Bummer cause so little on the streaming services really appeals to me these days. Back to the TV collecting dust I guess. haha

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
Update of sorts-

Finished the series the other night, really enjoyed it. Shame it was only six episodes but the plot didn't really lend itself to a longer season or a second one I guess. Bummer cause so little on the streaming services really appeals to me these days. Back to the TV collecting dust I guess. haha

Yeah, apart from him repeating the same undercover routine with a new villain, not much opportunity for a season 2.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post