SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    May I make a statement, McKay?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May I make a statement, McKay? Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
Go ahead!

Your mouthwash ain't makin' it.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Look... I'm coming down there in five minutes and you better have those files open, you pencil-pushing son of a bitch!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"That's it, Callahan. You just got yourself a 60-day suspension."

"Make it 90!"

"180! Give me your star!"

"Here's a 7-pointed suppository for you, captain!"

"What did you say?!"

"I said stick it in your ass!"

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quotes not precise:

Harry, "They want a car"

Partner " What are you gonna do?"

Harry (preparing to drive a car through the window of the liquor store where robbers were holding hostages) "Give 'em one"

Posts: 987 | Registered: January 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"This is my best sport jacket"

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Callahan, you've been transferred to Personnel.

Personnel? That's for assholes!

I worked in Personnel for 10 years!

Yeah.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hypothetical situation, huh?

Alright, I'm standing on the street corner, and Mrs. Gray there comes up and propositions me. Says if I come home with her for five dollars she'll put on an exhibition with a Shetland pony.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She wants to play lumberjack, she's going to have to learn how to handle her end of the log.

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post