SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Apple Plus Slow Horses.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple Plus Slow Horses. Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
Excellent series. Gary Oldman's best IMO. Give it a shot.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
We enjoyed watching it. Can’t wait for the new season.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s good stuff, really enjoyed it.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s a good show. Season 1 was better than Season 2. I like the continuing threads between seasons touching on backstory.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Good series to watch liked getting the character backstories. Season 3 and 4 are being shot back to back for release in ‘23. Now to wait.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Through one season. It's really good. Worth the $7 bucks.

Posts: 11383 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Finished season two. One of the most fun series in a long time. It's incredible the LACK of woke horseshit injected into this one.

Netflix is so fucked, that I actually notice the lack of fucked when I'm not on netflix.

Posts: 11383 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
This show is fun....Oldman is hilarious.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
I have enjoyed it immensely!

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Season 3 is dropping now. Started Nov. 29th.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have just finished the first two books from this series. Lots of twists and turns and very enjoyable.

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Except for some (sigh, a lot if I have to be honest) of the gun handling being complete shit (as the Brits would say), this is a fantastic series.

Season 3 is just as fantastic as 1&2. This is a great show on all levels AND season four is already filmed and ready to be released as soon as season three is milked for all it's worth.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post