SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    All the Old Knives Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All the Old Knives Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted
Anybody watch this movie in Amazon Prime? First I heard of it was this past weekend and gave it a watch not too bad. Chris Pine and Thandie Newton as former CIA and lovers with a twist.

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I didn’t like it much. Honestly don’t remember if we finished it.

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I liked it well enough. Pine does a good job and I'd drink Thandie Newton's bathwater so anything she does is golden. Sheesh, that's a fine woman.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10480 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Tried to watch it this morning.

The low talking at the beginning with Fishburne and Pine, I had to rewind 6 times, and still couldn't understand what they were saying. Maybe I am getting old. But after the 6th rewind and I still couldn't make out what he was saying despite turning the TV up I gave up

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I watched it tonight and really enjoyed it. A very unexpected and twisted ending.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I watched it a while back...didn't much care for it.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2081 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Great movie. Love the "Double twist!"...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post