SIGforum
All the Old Knives Amazon Prime

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/7310061494

August 15, 2022, 05:21 PM
drabfour
All the Old Knives Amazon Prime
Anybody watch this movie in Amazon Prime? First I heard of it was this past weekend and gave it a watch not too bad. Chris Pine and Thandie Newton as former CIA and lovers with a twist.

August 15, 2022, 05:54 PM
TMats
I didn’t like it much. Honestly don’t remember if we finished it.

August 16, 2022, 03:46 PM
YellowJacket
I liked it well enough. Pine does a good job and I'd drink Thandie Newton's bathwater so anything she does is golden. Sheesh, that's a fine woman.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.
October 05, 2022, 05:54 AM
Lord Vaalic
Tried to watch it this morning.

The low talking at the beginning with Fishburne and Pine, I had to rewind 6 times, and still couldn't understand what they were saying. Maybe I am getting old. But after the 6th rewind and I still couldn't make out what he was saying despite turning the TV up I gave up

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
November 19, 2022, 08:44 PM
6guns
I watched it tonight and really enjoyed it. A very unexpected and twisted ending.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
November 20, 2022, 12:50 PM
ggile
I watched it a while back...didn't much care for it.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin
November 21, 2022, 04:02 AM
SIGWALLY
Great movie. Love the "Double twist!"...