SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "That's a big twinkie."
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"That's a big twinkie." Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted
"Tell him about the twinkie."

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
There is no Dana, only Zuul.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
"Listen! Do you smell that?"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tigereye313,

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes! Have some!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Yes, of course they're serious... You do?... You have?... No kidding! Just gimme the address... Oh sure, they will be totally discreet. Thank you!

WE GOT ONE!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back off man, I'm a scientist.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
He slimed me!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“Ray’s gone bye bye Egon, what do you have left?”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I collect spores, molds and fungus.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
"Get'r!"

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Nice little doggy. Cute little pooch. Maybe I got a milk bone.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
We came! We saw! We kicked it's ASS!

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Mother puss bucket.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
"Get'r!"

“Nimble little minx, isn’t she”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
"I have seen shit that'll turn you white!"

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
...But if we're right, and we can stop this thing... Lenny... you will have saved the lives of MILLIONS of registered voters.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Yes it's true. This man has no dick.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Do you think it's too hot in here for the brie?

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
“Ray’s gone bye bye Egon, what do you have left?”

Sorry, Venkman, I'm terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought.

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 642 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post