SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "That's a big twinkie."
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"That's a big twinkie." Login/Join 
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
“I make it a rule never to get involved with possessed people… actually it’s more of a guideline…”

Posts: 3145 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
We re-watched Ghostbusters Afterlife last night. So good! They really treated Ramius right!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
“Yes it’s true, this man has no dick” ruckus ensues “well that’s what I heard!”

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
"Nice doggy. Cute little pooch. Maybe I've got a milk-bone."

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
We re-watched Ghostbusters Afterlife last night. So good! They really treated Ramius right!

Spot on. Afterlife was the sequel the series deserved and the Harold/Egon stuff at the end hit me right in the feels.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
"When someone asks if you are a god, YOU SAY YES!"

I always wondered why Venkman had a a syringe full of sedative for his first date with Dana...

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
We watched Afterlife last night for the first time. What a wonderful movie. A gigantic nod to the original but perfectly balanced with a new story.

The end of the film is just a love letter to his dad. It was great.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post