SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The new NEW Top Gear
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The new NEW Top Gear Login/Join 
posted
I'm really enjoying the new new version of top gear. The ginger shouty one is gone and the new cast seems to be working well together.

In the Porsche v Lamborghini film, Chris Harris had me at, "English car show... autumn."

Posts: 828 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Agreed it is a lot better than last season.
LeBlanc, Harris & Reid are still getting their chemistry together, but this seems to be working.

Top Gear America is coming back as well, with a new cast. Going to be on BBC America.
Shame, because the History Chanel TG:US was getting into its stride when it was cancelled.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This may sound a little crazy but I think it is better than some of the last few seasons with the old Top Gear crew. For sure better than the Grand Tour has been so far. Matt Leblanc and Chris Harris have turned out to be a good combo in my opinion.

Posts: 153 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
TG:UK jumped up quite a bit this season.
I think The Grand Tour is still figuring itself out, especially with whatever restrictions they're dealing with, BBC-wise.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Dang I missed it, back to the DVR

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can we blend this with this discussion?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8370033124

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Is joey still on it

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Is joey still on it

Lead host, more or less.

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Harris is a favorite of mine. The man knows how to review cars and drive them.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20302 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post