SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    House of the Dragon
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

House of the Dragon Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Lots of Dragons fighting in tonight’s episode!

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3633 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Season 2 is pretty boring so far. No battles, all drama. I fell asleep during each episode. You do get to see a full on BJ. Damn, HBO. You trying to gain back lost viewers or something? Roll Eyes

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17593 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally! The dragon action we’ve wanted. Am very disappointed that they killed off one of the best characters, though.

Posts: 3407 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
That was a good episode. Finally some action. 2 dragons are gone.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12920 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, not even any action in the finale. At least in the penultimate episode a bunch of people got crisped by dragonfire. This one was all setup for the actual war, which I assume will be in season 3. Except for the dragon on dragon action in the middle of the season, this has been a slow season. Daemon’s trippy mystical tour was a bit of a bore.

Posts: 3407 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I agree but the series is extremely well written, directed, and acted. Yes season 2 is the setup for all out war in season 3. They go over this in the post episode 8 break down which they after every episode. You just have to FF or get past their marketing for their little video game.

In comparison to the other series available this is a far cut above. It’s extremely well done. It’ll be war and fire season 3. The series is following the books, almost to a t.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12920 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
I read today that the creators envision HOTD to be a four season series. They wanted 10 episodes per season but were forced to cut down to 8 episodes for season 2 by HBO.

Posts: 2734 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post