SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Is nothing sacred? Bisexual Superman?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is nothing sacred? Bisexual Superman? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
You know there are at least ten members who know the story if they’re not too embarrassed to post it.

Posts: 425 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing they won't post it.

Posts: 107418 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
If they were truly brave they would have made Superman “Supernonbinary”.

JC

Posts: 1268 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Nobody borrowed Fritz the Cat comix from the hippies at the other end of the dormitory floor in 1970?

Posts: 15880 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
For the eleventeenth time, Highlander... "Assless chaps" is redundant.

If they're not assless, they're not chaps; they're just pants.

Big Grin

If you hang your chaps on a hook, wouldn't they be assless?

quote:
Black Female 007 is also a bad idea. Make her 009 or something, just another agent working for M and Q, but not Bond and not 007. Woke movies usually suck and fail financially.

Didn't they have a gay referenced scene in Skyfall where Bond was strapped to a chair and Silva was checking out Bonds body...
Could be wrong, but I took that to be an attempt to f with his mind rather than his body.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Nobody borrowed Fritz the Cat comix from the hippies at the other end of the dormitory floor in 1970?

No need, I had all the Zap Comix and pretty much any of the others R. Crumb showed up in. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8323 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Keep on truckin'!

Posts: 15880 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

No need, I had all the Zap Comix and pretty much any of the others R. Crumb showed up in. Smile

In college I was reading Zippy the Pinhead, and Fat Freddy and the Phurry Freak Brothers.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5961 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeeez....

If anything, Marvel tried to start a whole new woke comic, The New Warriors, which predictably cratered upon its announcement. DC instead puts out Super-Swinger, tied to one of their legacy characters.

Posts: 14623 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
EVERYTHING in modern westernized culture is feminizing men and doing everything to denounce healthy male masculinity.

Posts: 10848 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
bought plenty, and read them, as an adult,

last trip to the Comic shop, that I had a mailbox in, was maybe 20 yrs ago tho, I was 38 then,,

just a reminder that not all were sucky or juvenile, or woke back then,

Frank Miller did some great work,

Watchmen was a great Trade Paperback

most of what I was readind was from what were called independents, Dark Horse, Image are 2 I remember

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10416 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
EVERYTHING in modern westernized culture is feminizing men and doing everything to denounce healthy male masculinity.

Absolutely true.

What do you call hating women?

Misogyny.

What do you call hating men?

Perfectly acceptable.

Posts: 5127 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of a dirty joke I heard eons ago:

Superman is out flying above Gotham looking for something to do. He spots Wonder Woman laying out in the nude on the roof of a high-rise. Feeling cheeky he swoops down faster than a speeding bullet, gives her an equally quick pounding, and speeds off. A very confused Wonder Woman says "what is the devil was that?" The Invisible Man replies "I don't know but my ass really hurts!".

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
This is the latest BREAKING NEWS.

Posts: 22884 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Faster than a locomotive"? The line is "faster than a speeding bullet". I suppose that was too much for the makers of this cartoon.

Mentioning bullets is violence.

Posts: 107418 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"Faster than a locomotive"? The line is "faster than a speeding bullet". I suppose that was too much for the makers of this cartoon.

Mentioning bullets is violence.

Locomotives aren't even that fast, unless it's 1873.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17002 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
The original line was 'More powerful than a locomotive'. IIRC.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post