SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yer moostache hairs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yer moostache hairs Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
are in violations.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Grooooooomin' staaaaandards...

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Yeah at least he's our psycho.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
"Not everyone is lucky enough to have been raised in a whiskey tango trailer park by a bow legged female who's only qualification for motherhood is a womb that happened to catch a sperm of a passing truck driver."

"Your dad's a truck driver?"

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Amerikeee is watchin'!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
And Gawwwdfather is watchin'!

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
The priest told me it's not a sin to kill if you don't enjoy killing. My question is whether indifference is the same as enjoyment.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
The priest told me it's not a sin to kill if you don't enjoy killing. My question is whether indifference is the same as enjoyment.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
"Fucking officers will be the death of us yet."

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
"Trombley, get those fuckin' Charms out of my Humvee...I can smell them all the way from up here!"

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Muhriiiiines... around the world... would give theys left nuts to be where you are!

Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
You want logistics? Join the Army. Marines make do.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
The media's in on it. They don't want us to know J-Lo's dead.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10473 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Pray Tell, What is the source for these Quotes?

Posts: 816 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Generation Kill.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Citadel:
Pray Tell, What is the source for these Quotes?

HBO show called Generation Kill. If you were a Marine during GWOT, this is like living it all over again. Some have called it a modern day Band of Brothers; I can see how that is a justifiable comparison.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Sgt. Patrick, are you mocking me?”

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Y'all startin' to look like Elvises!

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Fun trivia fact...Neal Jones, who played SGM Sixta, yelled and screamed and talked like that during his entire audition for the role. As in, walked in the room yelling and screaming. He got the part on the spot. What's not so cool is that the real SGM Sixta was busted some years later on child molestation, I believe it was. Sad...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You're inappropriatin' your chemical filtration device by attempting fornication with it! Jesus, do I have to tell you not to desecrate your mask with perversions?