April 11, 2022, 03:11 PM
RogueJSK
Grooooooomin' staaaaandards...
April 11, 2022, 04:17 PM
sandman76
Yeah at least he's our psycho.

April 11, 2022, 06:20 PM
92fstech
"Not everyone is lucky enough to have been raised in a whiskey tango trailer park by a bow legged female who's only qualification for motherhood is a womb that happened to catch a sperm of a passing truck driver."

"Your dad's a truck driver?"
April 11, 2022, 08:28 PM
chbibc
Amerikeee is watchin'!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.
April 11, 2022, 08:40 PM
RogueJSK
And Gawwwdfather is watchin'!
April 11, 2022, 09:45 PM
Jimbo Jones
The priest told me it's not a sin to kill if you don't enjoy killing. My question is whether indifference is the same as enjoyment.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.
April 11, 2022, 11:06 PM
ElKabong
The priest told me it's not a sin to kill if you don't enjoy killing. My question is whether indifference is the same as enjoyment.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--
April 12, 2022, 04:39 AM
CQB60
"Fucking officers will be the death of us yet."

April 12, 2022, 04:19 PM
erj_pilot
"Trombley, get those fuckin' Charms out of my Humvee...I can smell them all the way from up here!"

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
April 12, 2022, 08:43 PM
RogueJSK
Muhriiiiines... around the world... would give theys left nuts to be where you are!
April 12, 2022, 09:16 PM
mojojojo
You want logistics? Join the Army. Marines make do.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.
April 12, 2022, 10:43 PM
YellowJacket
The media's in on it. They don't want us to know J-Lo's dead.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.
April 13, 2022, 03:46 PM
Citadel
Pray Tell, What is the source for these Quotes?
April 13, 2022, 04:12 PM
Ryanp225
Generation Kill.
April 13, 2022, 04:14 PM
Ronin1069
quote:
Originally posted by Citadel:
Pray Tell, What is the source for these Quotes?

HBO show called Generation Kill. If you were a Marine during GWOT, this is like living it all over again. Some have called it a modern day Band of Brothers; I can see how that is a justifiable comparison.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
April 13, 2022, 06:31 PM
MRBTX
“Sgt. Patrick, are you mocking me?”
April 13, 2022, 07:53 PM
RogueJSK
Y'all startin' to look like Elvises!
April 14, 2022, 05:43 PM
erj_pilot
Fun trivia fact...Neal Jones, who played SGM Sixta, yelled and screamed and talked like that during his entire audition for the role. As in, walked in the room yelling and screaming. He got the part on the spot. What's not so cool is that the real SGM Sixta was busted some years later on child molestation, I believe it was. Sad...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
April 16, 2022, 06:36 PM
RogueJSK
You're inappropriatin' your chemical filtration device by attempting fornication with it! Jesus, do I have to tell you not to desecrate your mask with perversions?