SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yer moostache hairs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yer moostache hairs Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Fun trivia fact...Neal Jones, who played SGM Sixta, yelled and screamed and talked like that during his entire audition for the role. As in, walked in the room yelling and screaming. He got the part on the spot. What's not so cool is that the real SGM Sixta was busted some years later on child molestation, I believe it was. Sad...

All true story!
There were a few other skeletons in Sixta's closet that makes him a stone cold piece of shit, but the Kiddy stuff is the icing on the cake. IIRC, "the Coward of Kafji" got pinched and plead guilty after he retired and was working on the Civilian side at the MFF course in Yuma.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8315 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Wow, news of this just shut this thread RIGHT down.

Back to the show...and probably my overall favorite single exchange in this series:

Cpl. Ray Person: Look at this shit, how come we can't ever invade a cool country, like chicks in bikinis, you know, how come counties like that don't ever need Marines, I'll tell you why, it's lack of pussy that fucks countries up, lack of pussy is the root fucking cause of all global instability, if more hajis were getting quality pussy, there'd be no reason for us to come over and fuck em up like this, cause a nutbusting haji, is a happy haji.

Evan 'Scribe' Wright: An interesting theory though.

Cpl. Ray Person: Yeah, yeah, you should quote me on it, you know what, you should definitely quote me on it, this whole thing comes down to pussy! Look, if you take the Republican Guard and comp their asses for a week in Vegas, no fucking war!

Evan 'Scribe' Wright: So the war is not about oil or WMDs.

Cpl. Ray Person: No, in the opinion of this Marine, its about pussy.

Evan 'Scribe' Wright: And its not about Saddam.

Cpl. Ray Person: No, Saddam is just part of the problem, if Saddam invested more in the pussy infrastructure of Iraq than he did in his fucking gay ass army, then this country would be no more fucked up than say, Mexico.

Sgt. Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Ray, please shut up... thank you.

Posts: 7227 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Fun fact: I taught my wife the definition of the term 'combat dump' just last year. Previously I had referred to a favorable one as a 'technical wipe'

Posts: 7227 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post