SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ozark Season 4 Jan 21
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ozark Season 4 Jan 21 Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted
Hits Netflix on Jan 21st

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the notice. It's been a long wait.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I love Ruth.

She don't know shit about fuck.

I can hardly wait.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
It's been so long I feel like I need to go back and re-watch the entire series.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

Agreed, or we least the last couple episodes of S3

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15251 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

Agreed, or we least the last couple episodes of S3

Well I know what I am doing next week!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Normally after long break I will watch the last few episodes again to refresh my memory or even the whole last season. But sunday I started over from S1E1. Good stuff.

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Excellent! I was just wondering if there was going to be another season.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15203 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14630 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Looks pretty good. My wife won't watch it with me, there are no good guys

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to it! We watched it last summer so it’s still pretty fresh in our memories.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5155 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'll miss this show when it's over. I couldn't stand Julia Garner in The Americans but I love her in Ozark.

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Started watching season 3 again today. Damn. I forgot how good it was! I'll be prepped for 4!

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Wow, this season is good.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6037 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Watching it now.

Love me some Ruthie!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That was a good first episode. They sure get shit thrown at them!

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Normally after long break I will watch the last few episodes again to refresh my memory or even the whole last season. But sunday I started over from S1E1. Good stuff.

Ditto.

We are about half way through season 2 now.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
We prepped with the last three of s3 and we watched s4 e3 tonight. I love this show, it's impossible for me to guess what's next.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
Wow, this season is good.

I'm actually very disappointed with season 4 thus far. I finished episode 5 tonight and definitely think this is the most boring season so far.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get that this is a drama but Season 4 is complete shit.

MAJOR spoilers ahead!

Let's start with Darlene and her never ending BS.

Shoots the dick off of the KC mob boss's son. Nothing happens.

Blows away random people with a shotgun. Nothing happens. Just bury the bodies all over her property and leave all that forensic evidence.

KILLS THE KC MOB BOSS. NOTHING HAPPENS.

Are the writers even trying? Watch any gangsta movie. Do you see the mob bosses walking into a room with someone they have problems with without a couple of heavy hitters to show force? That there wouldn't be someone who knew where the boss was going and an instant response to shooting the dick off the male heir and killing the boss himself? Absolute bullshit.

Next up: Jonah. He's 14 and setup a laundering network that has 21 TRILLION paths to launder? Do the writers even know how money laundering works? It took me 6 weeks to setup a checking account here in Puerto Rico. Prior to that it took me 4 months to get a Puerto Rican driver's license. I needed my social security card, passport, utility bills, proof of funds, declaration of future deposits, future average account balances, etc. In order to open up any account, I had to be there in person with photo ID. By the way, my account got flagged because after the account was setup they went to verify the business address and it was missing the suite number (banker's error). In order to get it unfrozen I had to show my business's lease agreement and to even have a lease agreement was a whole another process finding a location, paying rent, setting up utilities, etc. KYC (Know Your Client) regs in today's world have made it impossible to launder without tracing it directly back to the source. Any country that has lackluster standards are automatically red flagged. I had to sign disclosure forms that declared that I don't own accounts or transact with clients or banks in Iran, NK, etc. Wendy gets Jonah's accounts red flagged and daddy comes over and fixes everything in 5 minutes with a couple of keystrokes? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Do they not realize that as soon as those accounts are red flagged the assets are frozen until a full forensic audit is complete? That the audit would trace the funds back directly to the companies he's doing the laundering for? That getting accounts locked isn't a 5 minute fix and basically every account and the time, effort and money to setup them up are compromised, in addition to each of the fronts that were doing the laundering? Again, complete BULLSHIT.

Then we got this fucked up thing between Wyatt and Darlene. I'm not going to even rant about that because it should be painfully obvious how ridiculous that whole scenario is.

Next there's Ruth. She likes to swear. Woooo, yeah!!! You go queen! She's so cool and edgy! What the fucking fuckety fuck fuck. Grow up. To her credit she had some incredible dramatic performances this season but generic moments of her acting like a raging bitch is so forced because "viewers love it when she does that!"

Going back to Jonah.... does he not realize by undermining everything his parents are doing that he's putting their lives, the life of his sister and himself in danger? He's supposed to be this genius, more mature than his age 14 year old but at every major fork in the road he chooses the path that hurts his own family, himself included.

Spoilers/Rant over.

I could go on about the numerous occasions where a situation that would take weeks if not months to be resolved are fixed in 5 minutes but there's at least 1-2 per episode.

I'm fully aware that this is a TV show and I have to let some things slide but I shouldn't have to do that multiple times per episode. There's got to be SOME accountability to stay within the realm of plausibility and it's not just this show, it's so many of the modern shows today that pull this crap.

Once again it started out great then just completely jumped the shark.

Posts: 797 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post