SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Ozark Season 4 Jan 21
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ozark Season 4 Jan 21 Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
Wow, this season is good.

I'm actually very disappointed with season 4 thus far. I finished episode 5 tonight and definitely think this is the most boring season so far.

We just finished ep. 3. Seems about on par with prior seasons, so far.

Maybe the series is just wearing on you? That happens to me, sometimes. Usually, if I stick with it, the interest returns.

Other thread participants: Please don't quote Hildur's post with spoilers. I really don't care to see them. Thank you.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished Season 4 Part 1 and thought it was great. Looking forward to the release of the final episodes.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Wendy Byrde is becoming a ruthless bitch, i'm on episode 6 of season 4

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
season 1 was by fare the best in my opinion. I'll make it through S4 as it's still enjoyable.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Wendy Byrde is becoming a ruthless bitch, i'm on episode 6 of season 4

I crave for her to have the most spectacular death of the show.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Wendy Byrde is becoming a ruthless bitch, ...

"Becoming?" She started becoming a ruthless bitch long ago. Now she's just refining it.

That is: When she's not going off the deep end and shooting herself in the foot. Again.

I keep hoping Marty will grow a pair and get her under control. I guess that's one good reason to stay with the series: To see if Marty ever grows a pair

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Wendy is the Lori Grimes of “Ozark.” Marty probably should have given Del the go-ahead on Wendy when offered in Season 1.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I don't think Marty ever forgave Her.
His payback will surface at the end of the series.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone done with it? I'd like to discuss the ending.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
It will never happen everybody's done with it. New viewers will come along.

IMO: Threads with spoilers in them should be labeled as such in the thread title.

Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Have all 14 episodes of season 4 been released?

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Only part 1.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I'm only 2 episodes in,

and have learned to ignore the spoilers

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
It will never happen everybody's done with it. New viewers will come along.

IMO: Threads with spoilers in them should be labeled as such in the thread title.

Or maybe watch the series before clicking on threads about it. Not just here, anywhere. Crazy idea, I know.

What are you expecting? A multi page discussion on how excited we are about the release date? A never ending string of "Just finished episode ___" posts?

People want to discuss tv, books and movies that they've seen and they shouldn't have to wait weeks or months because you're not up to speed. It's not the rest of the internet's responsibility to make sure you don't spoil it for yourself when you voluntarily clicked on a thread about a popular show that people want and are going to discuss.

Posts: 797 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Ruth. A little scuzzy around the gills but wouldn’t want her angry with me.

Posts: 4756 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
I like Ruth. A little scuzzy around the gills but wouldn’t want her angry with me.

I'm starting to think she may be the only one who's not a sociopath/psychopath.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
April 29th the last episodes drop.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good grief....they're all gonna die and Ruth will drive-off with a bag of cash and no relatives.

Jonah is definitely Wendy's son..I'm not crazy about the story arc and how he was developed but, whatever, they're all going to get wacked.

KC Mob boss showing up demanding his half-million, ranting & raving with no heavies....highly implausible.

Idealistic FBI agent, perhaps. First episode of second half, Javi executes her?

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Part two starts Friday.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Thanks Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post