SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What in the wide, wide world of sports is a-goin' on here?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What in the wide, wide world of sports is a-goin' on here? Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
I hired you people to get a bit of track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14142 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes!"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18090 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Ditto

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5994 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
"Piss on you! I'm working for Mel Brooks!" "Not in the face!"

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing on the big screen in September for the 5oth Anniversary.

https://www.fathomevents.com/e...es-50th-anniversary/

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11881 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1974 was a very good year for Mel Brooks (and us Smile). "Blazing Saddles" and "Young Frankenstein".

Posts: 3377 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Give these out to some of the boys in lieu of pay.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
"How about some more beans, Mr. Taggart?

"I'd say you've had enough."

I hope they don't show the edited version in the theater.

Posts: 2237 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
He said the sheriff is near!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10984 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Candygram for Mongo!

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11881 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Mongo only pawn in game of life.

Posts: 4052 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Tell me, schatze, is it twue what they say about the way you people are gifted? Oh, it’s twue. It’s twue. It’s twue. It’s twue!”

“I hate to disappoint you, ma’am, but you’re suckin’ on my arm!”

Posts: 16002 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scuse me while I whip this out.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Are we black?"

Posts: 3552 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn’t get a “harrumph” out of that guy!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 687 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.

Posts: 5748 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We'll cut em off at the pass!

Posts: 1325 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want rustlers cut throats murderers bounty hunters desperados mugs thugs puds nitwits halfwits
dimwits vipers snipers con men indian agents mexican bandits muggers buggers bushwhackers hornswagglers horse theives
train robbers bank robbers ass kickers shit kickers and Methodists!
Can you repeat that?

Posts: 1325 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“Darn near lost a $400 handcar”

“Qualifications?”
“Rape, murder, arson and rape”
“You said rape twice”
“I like rape”
“He’ll do.”

“Good morning to you mam, and isn’t it a lovely morning?”
“UP YOURS…….”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7856 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, please rest your sphincters.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14142 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post