SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Patriot, on Amazon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patriot, on Amazon Login/Join 
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted
I'm not sure if this is one of the most brilliant comedies I have ever seen, or if I'm just sleep deprived. Three episodes in so far and I just can't stop chuckling at the misfortune.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
For anyone that may be interested in it, the premise is: An intelligence operative must gain employment with a corporation as cover so that he can work to destabilize an election in Iran. In addition the his already present emotional issues and espionage challenges, he has to deal with the drama of keeping a job that he is terrible at. The humor is very Coen Brothers-esque. It almost feels like Burn Notice meets Fargo. I am now officially hooked.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
I've seen a few previews and I've added it to my watchlist, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Looks funny in an odd sort of way.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love this show. I hope it continues for many seasons. The dry and dark humor is excellent.

Posts: 27 | Registered: December 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post