SIGforum
Patriot, on Amazon

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/5460066024

March 07, 2017, 11:19 PM
Kravashera
Patriot, on Amazon
I'm not sure if this is one of the most brilliant comedies I have ever seen, or if I'm just sleep deprived. Three episodes in so far and I just can't stop chuckling at the misfortune.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein
March 08, 2017, 09:28 AM
Kravashera
For anyone that may be interested in it, the premise is: An intelligence operative must gain employment with a corporation as cover so that he can work to destabilize an election in Iran. In addition the his already present emotional issues and espionage challenges, he has to deal with the drama of keeping a job that he is terrible at. The humor is very Coen Brothers-esque. It almost feels like Burn Notice meets Fargo. I am now officially hooked.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein
March 08, 2017, 01:51 PM
Chach
I've seen a few previews and I've added it to my watchlist, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Looks funny in an odd sort of way.

March 09, 2017, 08:56 AM
MPnine
I love this show. I hope it continues for many seasons. The dry and dark humor is excellent.