SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone Season 5 (Nov. 13)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone Season 5 (Nov. 13) Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Glad I stopped watching it.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Glad I stopped watching it.

Literally didn't notice the kiss part, and that was on a 65" TV.
It's been a very slow season & a lot of nothing happening. We'll see if it picks up in the mid-finale, probably some cliffhanger.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I didn't see it either. Must have been quick.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Kinda looks like Abby (Laney Wilson) may be gone. Sad to see her go.

But you love to watch her walk away. Razz

Abby is certainly pulling a big load. Could probably haul one of the cattle trailers.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
It was towards the end right before John kissed Summer behind the hat. They were looking over their shoulder at the crowd and that is where it happened. If I wasn't so shocked, I'd be mortified......

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Just watched the mid-season finale. This whole Beth vs Jamie thing has gone off the rails.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The program now is getting poor reviews. Waiting until summer for the next episode add to it.

A storyless, preachy bore is how critics sized it up. Cowboy life good, city life bad.

If you care to read more:

https://bgr.com/entertainment/...e-starting-to-get-si

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I don't mind a slow story from time to time, but there is about 7 minutes of action in the whole show. Almost as bad as football.

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
baseball is worse, unless it is an instant replay.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love how all these left-wing news organization
hate Republicans and go out and make TV Series
like that makes Kevin Costner took like TRUMP.

Posts: 35 | Location: Marquette, Michigan 49855 | Registered: January 01, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
As far as her dialogue, my wife had a student who was/is just as difficult to understand, from rural Upstate South Carolina.
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Teeter is an odd character all the way around. They even make what seemed like a joke about it by having Costner not understand a word she said and one of the cowboys having to translate. Not sure that qualifies as good writing.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6043 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post