SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Yellowstone Season 5 (Nov. 13)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone Season 5 (Nov. 13) Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace is easily found here, but behind glass. $30. You just have to ask. State owned liquor stores do have their benefits. They only charge MSRP.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
Teeter (sp) is Michael Landon’s daughter. Prob been mentioned before but I haven’t seen it. She is playing her part well.

Her accent is typical Hollywood trash. 1. Nobody talks like that. 2. Especially not someone from Texas.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish they would tone down the soap opera stuff. The whole story line with the hippie environmentalist is ridiculous. The story line with Linelle made sense. More cowboy shit less romance novel please.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Are you kidding? Beth makes that show, she's Sue Ellen Ewing with a shit ton more brains and balls.

Beth is more J.R. Ewing. Wink

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
So I think that I can pay per episode through my Prime account a day or two after it airs on cable. This may be my best option

…or just wait until next year and binge watch it on Prime.

You can buy the season on VUDU. Well half-season, at least. It looks like Season 5 is split into two.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Don't piss off Beth Dutton!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ibanda,

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Watched episode 5 tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of lessons.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:

Her accent is typical Hollywood trash. 1. Nobody talks like that. 2. Especially not someone from Texas.

That's because she's not from Texas. She's from north of the Red River. But her accent was made up by Taylor Sheridon. He actually writes her lines in the accent.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Big fan of Yellowstone but the show has been awful this season. They are jumping the shark with Beth's character. Way over the top. Hippie chick needs to go. So far, disappointed. But that is only because it has been so good up until this season.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5909 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ I pretty much disagree with everything you just said. I'm digging this season.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
Big fan of Yellowstone but the show has been awful this season. They are jumping the shark with Beth's character. Way over the top. Hippie chick needs to go. So far, disappointed. But that is only because it has been so good up until this season.

Vegan hippie chick is getting an education living in the ranch. She thought she was tough till Beth whipped her ass. She might be eating venison in an episode or two.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Again WAY too much drama, not enough meanigful plot or dialogue. The plot with the seduction of Jamie is ridiculous. I think this will be the final season.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Yeah, it’s become a painfully slow soap opera. You can count on about 10 minutes of roping/wrangling set to a Ryan Bingham (Walker) song every episode.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
This show is just laughable and so unrealistic it's not even entertaining.

The drama behind heading out for a day or two to round up some range cattle being portrayed as similar to boarding troop ships to head off to combat.... Roll Eyes

What a joke. There isn't a storyline on any character in the show that is even remotely believable.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:

That's because she's not from Texas. She's from north of the Red River. But her accent was made up by Taylor Sheridon. He actually writes her lines in the accent.

Originally she said she was from Texarkana. If she's from Arkansas, it changes nothing because nobody from Arkansas talks like that, either.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:

I completely agree on Beth. It's actually been ridiculous for a couple seasons imo. The bar fight wasn't a huge stretch but the brawl with the hippie chick was just stupid.

No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Episode 5 is all screwed up in aspect ratio for us. Squashed in horizontally, making everyone look silly tall and skinny. Apparently a common issue with just this episode.

Does anyone have a fix?

Posts: 9445 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I had to laugh last night when an army of cowboys and 3 cattle dogs were running a hundred or so cow/calf pairs down the road. Shit, I've done that with 3 cowboys and 1 cattle dog......and the dog did all the work.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Damn. After reading all these comments I feel like a total dumbass for liking to watch the show.

Temporary Suspension of Disbelief

It's what makes watching TV fun. It ain't no documentary.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sandman76:
Damn. After reading all these comments I feel like a total dumbass for liking to watch the show.

Temporary Suspension of Disbelief

It's what makes watching TV fun. It ain't no documentary.

Don't feel like a dumbass. There are plenty of smartasses like me who enjoy the show.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post