Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MotoGP 2023 Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Now that pre-season is here with livery roll outs, please post all MotoGP related 2023 info here.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 11796 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This is an interesting article from Mat Oxley.

Aprilia’s MotoGP aero: ‘It’s a new world, like when Columbus went to America!’

This part of the article really stuck out.

“Overall the Aprilia is probably the second best bike on the MotoGP grid, so the question is this: can Espargaró and the RS-GP win the 2023 MotoGP world championship? If they continue the same rate of progress they’ve managed since the 90-degree V4 RS-GP was introduced in 2020, the answer is definitely, yes.”

I have to agree. I believe it was fairly early in the 2022 season when Aprilia said publicly their goal (realistically)is to win the title in 2023. They ended up finding a bit more success than perhaps they anticipated last year. It would be wild if they can pull it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 19934 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I started rooting for Aleix last season.
Hopefully Aprilia can give him a strong contender this season.
Hopefully the Suzuki boys do well on their new rides.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 12435 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Bagnaia/Bastianini Ducati livery

Posts: 12435 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Pramac 2023 Livery