SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The NCIS franchise
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The NCIS franchise Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Looks like they got rid of Bishop too, which really breaks my heart. I've got a thing for that girl.

The one who seems to be her replacement ain't half bad though...she could grow on me.

It'll be interesting to see what they'll do with Gibbs. It seems he survived the boat explosion, and they've got this new relationship thing with real life wife Mindy, so.... We'll see.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Looks like they got rid of Bishop too, which really breaks my heart. I've got a thing for that girl.

My wife pointed out her huge, dark eyebrows. Now, it's all I see when I look at her. Smile

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Suppressed:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

My wife pointed out her huge, dark eyebrows. Now, it's all I see when I look at her. Smile

LOL! Whenever I picture her in my minds eye I see her with a unibrow. Big Grin

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I never did like Bishop. It seemed like her part and acting was too contrived for me.

Loved Zeva, though.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
I never did like Bishop. It seemed like her part and acting was too contrived for me.

Loved Zeva, though.

I agree

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I admit I have not watched a single episode since they killed off the Mike Franks character. I almost packed it in when they killed off Jenny.

It ran its course, nothing left to entertain us with

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Haven’t watched an episode in years. Between the PC scripts & the Gibbs character being well past actual field agent retirement age, well past believable. Only the new Magnum has worse scripts..

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I left when Ziva went away after her 5 episode ratings booster. Had gotten too PC and woke.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmore,

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:

Loved Zeva, though.

I stopped watching years ago, but I did love Ziva.

ESPECIALLY when she was playing her 'wounded gazelle gambit' role with the Iranian intelligence operative. Ziva seemed completely defeated and helpless and at the Iranian's mercy, so the Iranian just couldn't help monologuing and giving up all her secrets. Once she had heard everything she wanted to hear, Ziva beat the ever-loving crap out of the Iranian.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It has clearly jumped the shark and gone woke and even my hardcore NCIS-loving wife is about to give up on the show now.

She wants to go back and start watching from the beginning in 2003 while it was still good and normal.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post