SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Peanut Butter Falcon - New movie next month
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Peanut Butter Falcon - New movie next month Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I will be honest, before I clicked on the trailer I pre-judged this movie. But I watched the trailer and I really want to see the movie now. It seems to have a lot of heart.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
The last time I was in a movie theater was "The Passion of the Christ " in 1994.

I'll be back to see this one! And "John Wick 3".

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Looks good. Is that the ho from 50 shades?

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Looks good. Is that the ho from 50 shades?

yes.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw the trailer in the theater. Looks interesting. Don't think I'll watch it in the theater, but I'll probably check it out when it comes out on video.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Shia Labeouf is a crazy dip shit, but this looks pretty good. Bruce Dern and John Hawkes are always worth watching.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
Shia Labeouf is a crazy dip shit, but this looks pretty good. Bruce Dern and John Hawkes are always worth watching.

Yeah, he went a bit crazy but supposedly got his life squared away when he shot Fury. Then he was arrested for drunkeness during the filming of this movie and went into rehab. He claims to have found god and is taming his inner demons. I wish him the best.

Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
quote:

Yeah, he went a bit crazy but supposedly got his life squared away when he shot Fury. Then he was arrested for drunkeness during the filming of this movie and went into rehab. He claims to have found god and is taming his inner demons. I wish him the best.

That explains a lot of his odd behavior over the years. Glad he got help.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
This looks like a killer feel good movie.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
A little featurette about Zack:

Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I watched a recent interview. Seems he grew up poor and his bs stems from childhood.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
This film was FUCKING STUPENDOUS!!!! Modern day Huck Finn story set on the Carolina coast. Funny, heart warming... I can’t say enough about it. A+ in my book.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
So ummm you liked it then?

Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I watched a recent interview. Seems he grew up poor and his bs stems from childhood.

Horseshit. This is Shia's most honest performance:

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post